Follow us on

call now blackburn gas 12 3323 - Copy (2) twitter Facebook blue small

We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents within Blackburn, and Surrounding areas. We only use Gas Safe registered engineers to carry out gas certificate inspections.

For identification purposes we publish photo ID and registration details of all our Gas Safe Registered Engineers.

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.


Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a central heating boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.


The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009. Gas Certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued


We'll speak to your tenant.

We're always ready to take your call.[2]

We have engineers local to you

Tick black small

Why landlords choose Blackburn  Gas

* Required
Tick black small Tick black small

Why do you need one?

* Required